Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cat catastrophe

So yesterday was a really long day. After working all day I headed over to Hollister. First thing I noticed when I walked in was a note on my sisters computer that basically said, "I made pasta, you may help yourself." Score!! #nom #nom. Ok but first things first. Let the cats go outside in the backyard so they could go around sniffing things, changed their food, and just generally made sure everything was good.

I noticed the front yard seemed a little dry so I figured I'd water the bushes and stuff. So I turn on the hose and start spraying everything down. All of a sudden I hear something. I looked closer and there was this orange cat that had been laying there. It was trying to get up but was very ill and could barely move.

I ended up calling the Hollister police department. They were really nice and sent someone over quickly. The girl who came there then contacted Animal Control. Soon, Animal Control arrived, determined that the cat was definitely very ill and took the cat away. I felt so bad for the cat. They had to gather the cat in a net. But it was the only way of dealing with it unfortunately. I'm pretty sure the Animal Control ended up putting the cat to sleep so it doesn't suffer any longer.

And that's pretty much all I have to say about it.

Type rest of the post here

No comments: