Friday, July 3, 2009

Three Day Weekend

It's a 3 day weekend and I have the day off (it's Friday). So last night packed up a bunch of stuff and headed over to Hollister. Didn't sleep so good last night (I can never sleep well in a different place) but I woke up early and got a lot done. Mowed the lawn, washed my Dad's truck because it has been just sitting there, did a bunch of laundry, ate at Togo's and generally had a pretty peaceful day.

Of course cats + new iPhone means more videos. One of these days I will video something other than just cats, but for now here's Daphne cat enjoying a perfect sunny morning in her backyard.


and


I wish the Internet was a little faster here. First of all I am spoiled on my 16mb Comcast cable. Now it's not only lowly DSL, but it's heavily attenuated to boot so I'm barely getting a downstream of 384k. I mean, even 384 wouldn't be bad but I think it's even beyond that bandwidth at this point. But that's ok, I'll survive. That's it for now!

Type rest of the post here

No comments: